• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Schedule

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
All trails leave from the Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure area. Staging is at the front of the campground just past the office.

Wednesday (unofficial day)

Rides will be discussed with who is there. PacificEd will be leading a ride out, I'm sure there will be a bigger tire group as well. If you are arriving during the day ask during registration about possible Harlan experienced leaders

Thursday:
9:00-9:15 gather for the drivers meeting
9:15-9:30 driver/safety meeting
9:30 first group heads up mountain
10:30 last group goes up the mountain
??? Zipline Group TBD
10:30-? Wheeling. Return time is up to the group leaders.

Friday:

9:00-9:15 gather for the drivers meeting
9:30 first group heads up mountain
10:30 last group goes up the mountain
10:30-? Wheeling. Return time is up to the group leaders.
6:30 Potluck and group photo
9:00 Harlan is doing a Fireworks display Parking lot of Don's Super Saver 200 Waldon Rd, Harlan, KY 40831

Saturday:

9:00-9:15 gather for drivers meeting
9:30 first group heads up the mountain
10:30 last group heads up the mountain
10:30 to 4:00 wheeling
4:30 back in camp
6:30 catered meal-- At Harlan Center 201 S Main St, Harlan, KY 40831 - NO MUDDY BOOTS!
7:15 awards
7:30 raffle"

Last edited:
Some one in an earlier post mentioned a long 30 mile or so trail ride. Any info on that?

Some one in an earlier post mentioned a long 30 mile or so trail ride. Any info on that?

The Kingdom Come Park ride will be on Thursday. I will find out from Ed when he will be leaving for that. Excellent question.

To bad we can't do that ride on wednesday, I want to do the long ride but I don't want to miss a day with the intermediate group.

To bad we can't do that ride on wednesday, I want to do the long ride but I don't want to miss a day with the intermediate group.

I am thinking about making this run on Tuesday.

I am thinking about making this run on Tuesday.

Tuesday sounds good! I feel the same as Carmine...I want to do the long easy ride BUT would pass it up if it took a day away from us being in the Int trail ride(s).

We should add that Harlan is doing a fireworks display from the parking lot of Don's Super Saver at 9:00 pm on 4th of July.

We should add that Harlan is doing a fireworks display from the parking lot of Don's Super Saver at 9:00 pm on 4th of July.

Two years ago Wade and Lisa went to this and said it was pretty good. Might be worth a ride down after the potluck dinner?

Back