• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

shirts

No Sweat off my balls. Fair warning tough With all the Flack that got flicked to BOD of last year, Tessa is a little more that PO'd about the planning of this years events... And I Quote, "After 10 years of NWFest shirts, and all the flack you, josh and, aaron got about what was being done with the club. WHERE ARE THE BOD THIS YEAR??? Bottom line, That's some B.S."!

I tend to agree with her. Shirts and extra event goodies have always been a highlight for us and our family, at any event.

Bronze.

1375292807471.jpg

No Sweat off my balls. Fair warning tough With all the Flack that got flicked to BOD of last year, Tessa is a little more that PO'd about the planning of this years events... And I Quote, "After 10 years of NWFest shirts, and all the flack you, josh and, aaron got about what was being done with the club. WHERE ARE THE BOD THIS YEAR??? Bottom line, That's some B.S."!

I tend to agree with her. Shirts and extra event goodies have always been a highlight for us and our family, at any event.

Bronze.
I'd be happy to listen to Tessa's criticism at the event.

This will be our chapter's 11th Northwest Fest event. I have a total of four NWF t-shirts from years past. I'd hardly call that a tradition. I do get what you're saying though, they were a nice souvenir to take away from the event. I'm sorry to disappoint.

However, we are putting on an event for the entire chapter with a sponsored BBQ, raffle, and some kick ass wheeling to top it off. I think it's going to be a great time, and it might be a bit early to start with the criticism.

we are putting on an event for the entire chapter with a sponsored BBQ, raffle, and some kick ass wheeling to top it off. I think it's going to be a great time, and it might be a bit early to start with the criticism.

Id say that's a matter of Prospective. Im glad Joshua has a "sand flee rally" shirt to wear, and I really enjoyed the rocks these last few years.

I guess ill stop there, I wouldn't want My .02 to be confused with a mad Rant, Criticism, or Threats :sure:

Just wanted some shirts...
Bronze.

take the bull by the horns and go get some made then sell or give them away.

Bronze.

Back