• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage pics

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I know a few of us have em' post them up

te3uvusu.jpg

dana4y2y.jpg

9epuvydy.jpg

Basically both rocker panels got destroyed lol just means its time to upgrade to 2x6 rockers lol
zu4yjazu.jpg

Need to get some armor for these or do the cut n fold
4e8y9y8u.jpg

2uvypuja.jpg

This came in handy when I decided to try a section of rocks I thought I could conquer lol
a2apesar.jpg

Bent my rear lol
4ysa7y6y.jpg

Hitting the bottom of my brush guard on ledges caused it to pivot on the bumper causing the top side to push away from the grill lol

Who goes to Naches W/O rock sliders!?!?
U got balls Larry! lol
Sorry to see the carnage man, hope you had fun though!

Oh it was a freakin blast, I'm not worried about the rockers, none of the pinch seams got bent or crushed so I'm fine, just means its time for sliders or rocker replacement box tubing lol

I'm amazed there isn't more pics! I know a few got some carnage like me lol and worse

Sliced a sidewall. Should have been paying closer attention to the tree root.
9934E010-86B8-4901-9889-36154424FC18.jpg

I got another cracking sound coming from the front end. My guess is more frame cracks. I really need to get on the plate train. :rolleyes:

Also, I'm pretty sure I tore the rotator cuff in my shoulder. Maybe being a tackling dummy had something to do with it. :dunno:

Back