• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weather Forecast

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Just checked NOAA...
NOAA said:
Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind around 7 mph.

Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Northwest wind around 8 mph.

Thursday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near

Thursday Night A chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.

Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Bring rain gear, bring fire wood, a few tarps or EZ-ups might not hurt. Naches is usually pretty dry, so I expect any showers to be brief. However, definitely prepare for some rain.

Expect the trails to be pretty sloppy. A little bit of moisture on the trails completely changes the conditions at Naches. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. Should be interesting.

IMG_0197.jpg

the last two years I've went everybody says its usually really dry but this is 3 years in a row for rain.I guess I won't go next year so you guys can have a dry event

as the poles warm, they no longer lock all the cold air there, it now is distributed. basically, it's not as cold up north, so warm air can go up, and in exchange, cold air can come down.

climate change is real bud!

just watch a few minutes of this - and think about what your 3rd grade teacher taught you about ecosystems and how everything is connected in nature.

Back