• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want some pictures!

Oh come on Flex, did you not learn Southern English while at the Crawl?

You know whats needed... something a LS2 xj can do that a 4.slow cant.. a picture that can embody that would be really cool!

Mark

Yep, its custom. The black one was built by Matt (aka rredalty), but belongs to Tim (aka Thehardstruggler). The charcoal one was built by me. They both have their pros and cons though. Tims is really sleek and super tight fitting, but offers little protection unless you roll it. Then it will keep the roof off of your head! Haha. The charcoal one (owned by Brent) has a lot more too it. Like Tim's, it is a hybrid cage with interior and exterior support, but Brents has internal B & C pillar supports with the C pillar one having an X built into it for added strength. Also, Brent's is more for somebody who doesn't want to dent their jeep, with the exception of the doors, its virtually impossible to dent the thing. Tims is lighter weight, and is for somebody who is all business!

Yep, its custom. The black one was built by Matt (aka rredalty), but belongs to Tim (aka Thehardstruggler). The charcoal one was built by me. They both have their pros and cons though. Tims is really sleek and super tight fitting, but offers little protection unless you roll it. Then it will keep the roof off of your head! Haha. The charcoal one (owned by Brent) has a lot more too it. Like Tim's, it is a hybrid cage with interior and exterior support, but Brents has internal B & C pillar supports with the C pillar one having an X built into it for added strength. Also, Brent's is more for somebody who doesn't want to dent their jeep, with the exception of the doors, its virtually impossible to dent the thing. Tims is lighter weight, and is for somebody who is all business and likes to flop it!

Fixt!:D:moon:

ahh i see they both are really good looking, i just wish i had someone in Utah that could do something like those... or i had the equipment to do all the bending and notching.

Back