• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest info (Who's going/when?)

Pathatten said:
I'll be there about noon on Friday and will need some space to park:eyes:
I will also not have guests for NW Fest.

PAT

Bring whatever ya want...there's LOTS of room. :D Hell, we could park a 747 there. :)

My plans have changed. It will be me plus one, no XJ and will be there Saturday morning until Sunday.

ECKSJAY said:
Hell, we could park a 747 there.

possibly even 2 or 3 if we do it right.....:laugh3:

Update from my initial #'s.

I will still be there with my wife and 3 kids. Thursday evening - Sunday.

My guest will be there with his wife and 1 child. No XJ (he will be looking for spare seats to ride with others). Friday night or Sat morning - Sunday.

My brother and his wife will be there probably Friday night or Sat morning - Sat night or Sunday morning. With his XJ.

Michael

2xtreme said:
Update from my initial #'s.

I will still be there with my wife and 3 kids. Thursday evening - Sunday.

My guest will be there with his wife and 1 child. No XJ (he will be looking for spare seats to ride with others). Friday night or Sat morning - Sunday.

My brother and his wife will be there probably Friday night or Sat morning - Sat night or Sunday morning. With his XJ.

Michael

if we can leave the kiddies at camp with someone to keep an eye on them, i will gladly open a seat up for some folks.

I won't be there for dinner so don't include me or my possible guest in the counts

Sniggs said:
heh... I know better... :shhh:
what is that supposed to mean? I have to be @ work @ 8:30 saturday night

info correct here:)

WaXJ_Skier said:
what is that supposed to mean? I have to be @ work @ 8:30 saturday night
Yoor goona bring da whole foogin oirish Kilten Celtic Band!

irishk6.jpg

Re: NWFest info (was 'fee structure')

hards91xj said:
4 in my group
Dale will be my passenger and Steve&Barb Lewis are my guests in there jeep .
Slght change ,Cal "coolcal" and Linda will be caravaning with us Sat morning...Leaving Auburn Super Mall area 6;am ish ,Stopping at the Resturant at the Snoq Summit for breakfast 7am;ish

Last edited:
Well this is good enough for me. :paper: I'm printing it and going to bed - early rise tomorrow! :peace: :thumbup:

Back