• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F/S Rusty's XJ Stuff for sale!

Jeepin John

NAXJA Forum User
As the title says I am selling all of my Rusty's parts.

Rusty's 6.5" coil springs- $100 obo

Rusty's Adjustable Upper Control arms- $125/pair ($170 new) (only been on the Jeep for a few months. They have about 4 rides on them)

Rusty's Adjustable Lower Control arms- $125/pair ($170 new) (only been on the Jeep for a few months. They have about 4 rides on them)

Rusty's 4.5" rear leaf springs- $200 obo. (Only been on a few months)

Rusty's Engine/Tranny skid- $100

Rusty's Fuel tank skid- $150

Rusty's Heavy Duty adjustable track bar and frame mount- $160 (only been on a few months)

2" Coil Spacers- $15

JCR Offroad Cherokee Stage 3 front bumper with Unibody tie brackets- $275 obo ($339 new with tie in brackets)

JCR Offroad Cherokee Stage 1 rear bumper- $225 obo ($264 new)

These bumpers have been on since April 2008. I will take $450 if you want them as a pair.

Feel free to call me at 803-201-8272. I travel all over NC,SC and GA so as long as I am in the area I can deliver for free.

how much flex do you get out of the leafs are they stiff???

how much flex do you get out of the leafs are they stiff???

They flex pretty good. Here is a pic!

Mid-CarolinaMeetandGreet11-01-20080.jpg

Mid-CarolinaMeetandGreet11-01-20-1.jpg

John get ahold of me tomorrow and maybe we can work something out on the front bumper.

Well something has come up and kinda put me a little bind for getting this toyota. One of our club members was towing his jeep today and ran off the road and totaled his trail rider and the jeep he was towing with. Good thing is he walked away from it. Bad thing is that he was buying my Roll cage and now that has kinda faded out. So my T and J performance roll cage is back up for sale. I am asking $600 or best offer. It is in great condition. I need this gone so i can purchase this truck. So who wants a roll cage?? :)

Back