• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 XJ For Sale Or Trade

gijosiahh

NAXJA Forum User
2001 XJ

All aftermarket parts are less than a year old.

Replaced head gasket last year
New water pump within the last year

This jeep has only seen a few offroad trips. It's very capable, but it was also my DD, so I was pretty easy on it and didn't want to risk anything by pushing it to the limit. Paint is in great shape minus a few scratches from branches and such.

Interior is in great shape. It's got the normal tear on the driver's side seat, but the center console latch still works!
Floor Mats all around as well as cargo liner in the rear.
Power everything
Keyless Entry
Cruise
Brand New Windshield (literally one week old)
4x4 works great
Engine is strong
Tranny shifts great

Only problem I seem to have is the vibes at highway speeds, which the SYE will take care off.
The wires behind the gauge cluster probably also need to be cleaned. Once every few weeks or month or so the gauges will stop working for about 5 seconds. Everything works fine when that happens. It's just the gauges.
O2 sensors also need to be replaced

Front D30 3.55 Gears
Recently replaced shafts/ujoints with a spare set that were in better condition.
297x ujoints
Aussie Locker thats only seen 1 offroad trip
BRAND NEW not yet installed AlloyUSA red axle seals
Lubelocker
Newish front hubs/wheel bearings
Just replaced right caliper and flushed the brakes

Rear Chyrsler 8.25" 3.55
29 spline
Lubelocker
Recently replaced brake shoes

BRAND NEW not yet installed Advance Adapters SYE w/ front XJ driveshaft to use as well as Rubicon Express Axle Shims.
Recently replaced ujoints in front/rear driveshafts

5 32x11.50 Kumho Mud Terrains on black steelies
4 with over half tread left
1 Brand New never used

Rubicon Express 3.5" SuperFlex kit
Rubicon Express TracBar
Old Man Emu Shocks all around
RE Tcase drop
AJs SuperRails Rock Sliders
C4x4 Front Tow Hooks (never been stuck thankfully, so no pulls on them)
Rear Hitch W/ D-ring shackle
Olympic 4x4 TopHat Roof Rack
Skid Row T-case Skid
ZJ Gas Tank Skid
Stock Front End Skid
Lebaron Hood Vents
Cheap CB mounted between visors.
FirestikII Antenna with custom mount and all that stuff.
Front Doors are removable
Fairly new Sylvania Silverstar headlights

Front Fenders are trimmed, leaving the litle lip that I painted black to stop rust.
Haven't touched the rears yet. I haven't decided what I wanted to do with them.
Still have the flares for the front but are not installed.

I may be leaving a few things out, but that should cover most of it.

Price is $6k OBO, or I may be interested in trades. A main trade I would consider is a sport bike that has decent miles and is in good shape..something in the 600-750 range..750 is the biggest I'll go. I'll also consider another rig maybe...or even a nice car. Just let me know and we'll talk.
I'm not extremely eager to sell it, so I'm not desperate right now. I have another XJ as a DD for the time being...so this thing sits anyways.

Can get some more pics if anyone wants.

How it sits now:
xj1.jpg

xj2.jpg

xj3.jpg

Older wheeling pics:
Hill2.jpg

Water2.jpg

If you are interested in parting some non-essential pieces I am interested in the Tophat and Sliders. I can come pick them up in the next week or so.
Pm me and let me know.

i know that is what i was trying to explain to her......it was now gonna cost LESS to buy say your rig than to fix the issues and lift mine....stubborn red headed wife that i have......o well...

Heres something else I'll consider. If anyone wants, I'll sell the jeep along with my other XJ, which is my DD. It's a 99...about to hit 200k but still strong. Cold AC. So if someone has something worth more that they would want to trade for these 2 jeeps, then that is something I would consider. Just let me know and we can talk.

Heres a pic of the DD:

DD.jpg

yeah i do wish the windows were tinted. its kind of weird at times driving the other cherokee with the tinted windows for so long and then driving this one without the tint.

How do you like the olympic rack? Real cool setup. Been thinking about building just to buy a bender. LOL. I like the concept.

Back