• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AW4/231 For Sale

Pats94XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have or will have in mid January an AW4/231 combo. I am installing an AX15/231 after the New Year and will have this lying around. I live on base so storing it will be hard. I am currently running this in my Jeep. So now is the time to come look at it or drive it.

Jeep has 233K on it. Unknown if both are stock or not. 231 does NOT have an SYE on it. The transmission shifts strong and have never had a problem with it. I will include the flywheel and torque converter as well as the shifter and anything else you might need. Also will include the rear driveshaft. Just let me know.

I really don't want to seperate them, so I am asking $300 for both. I am open to trades. Looking for 35s, adjustable track bar, etc. Let me know what you have.

I don't get on here that often, so if I don't get back to you quickly, I will when I can.

This is coming out of a 94 XJ Sport 4.0.

Last edited:
I have a set of 97 red front doors.

No just the fronts.

candy red.

They are in good shape. I have not looked at them in a while. They are in my storage trailer. Only rear hatches I have are the older ones. Manual windows and grey pannels IIRC. I'll try and shot a picture of them tomorrow and post it.

I've been reading some and it looks like I would have to change out the door latches to pre-97. Mine are bad in the first place which is why I would just like to replace the door.

Crap. Sorry. Totally forget that it still said Ohio. I haven't been on here since before I enlisted. I am currently located in Jacksonville, NC.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ah, well, in that case... Do you ever come down this way?

I used to go to Wilmington a good bit but haven't been in some years.

I just don't have time to make these trips without taking days off of work.

I'd imagine shipping the trans and tcase would make it no so good of a buy anymore.

300 shipped? :D

This would make my trail rig MUCH happier.

Back