• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS/FT 33 12.50 BFG km2

hispool

NAXJA Forum User
Just bought my XJ and the tires are a little bigger than I would like for a daily. They have about 90% tread left. They are mounted on a set of Pacer wheels, and I can swap setup for setup if the deal good Looking mainly to trade but will also accept offers. Like to get a 31" tire. Let me know what you have and we will talk about prices.
DSC00045.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

I have a set of 31x10.50x15 super swamper truxs m/t on stock ecco wheels. I'll try to put up some pictures when I get off shift.

31 10.50 15 on soft 8s. AT though. when its out the shop ill get a pic of tire depth for ya

I'm going to go ahead and bring this back up. Going to be a little more specific. I don't have the necessary time to swap different tires to different rims. I'm looking to do a straight trade, mainly 31x10.50 a/ts. I don't want your tires that have 1/4 tread left. If the deal is good I will just do a straight trade.

I've got a set of 31's that'll be coming off in the next month or so. 4 Dayton Timberline AT's with very good tread, and 2 spares w/ varying tread. I'd prefer to just swap tires, as I like my Soft 8's.

I can get pics, I'll have to borrow the wifes camera, mine decided it no longer wants to work.

tires and wheels for $800?

Tires are $800 new shipped from discount tire, just curious.

Back