• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Dana 44

southernrebel20

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Dana 44 rear out of an '87 Cherokee. It has 3.54 gears, and a limited slip differential, along with new brake shoes, wheel cylinders, and brake hardware. Has been under my '99 cherokee for almost 2 years now, no problems with it, just upgrading to a 9inch. $375 OBO. Located in Snellville Georgia.

I got the better part of a WJ knuckle conversion I can trade you for. Needs to be bead blasted. Knuckles, calipers, brackets. Might have some other stuff too. I was gonna throw it on a year ago but ran out of free time. Plus the base hobby shop does not have a welder.

Hopefully I will be shooting up I-85 next week sometime to go to NC.

I'm planning on swapping in a front end in the future, don't really need the WJ knuckle swap stuff. Will trade for T-case with SYE, SYE yoke, 4.0 Motor, 33's or 31's in good shape, Winch, or just let me know what you got.

I'm surprised this hasn't been snagged yet. Usually these go real fast and if I had the cash I would jump on it right away. Especially since this one has the limited slip already in it. My offer still stands by the way. May have better luck selling the Jager machine on craigslist.

I am traveling up to NC on friday and coming back a week later. Going to a gun show in NC with Dad and if I don't end up buying anything there this is on my mind on the trip home.

Your killin me man. I need that diff. I unfortunately have no way to get down there to get it. I bet shipping would be outrageous. Is the parts train comin my way?

Back