• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Tom Woods Shaft

The guy near me who supposedly does the best in Nashville is asking for 340 with Spicer and he's not even balancing them using current precision methods.
I think I need to look further outside of town.

Call or look up Carolina Drive line they quoted me $248 for my shaft.

The guy near me who supposedly does the best in Nashville is asking for 340 with Spicer and he's not even balancing them using current precision methods.

Who are you talking to? Dave's or Clinards?

I had my shaft shortened at Dave's. He did good work but I didn't like they guy at all. I won't go back.

I had one rebuilt at Clinard's and they were much easier to work with.

I thought both were fair in their pricing.

They shipped mine to me for another $20. It was like $226 shipped.

I'm actually in need of a spare front. My front is 35.125 so this should work. Shipping? 29550 Like I said though you are local and you have first dibs.

I'll grab the weight tonight and get a quote to you.

Who are you talking to? Dave's or Clinards?

I had my shaft shortened at Dave's. He did good work but I didn't like they guy at all. I won't go back.

I had one rebuilt at Clinard's and they were much easier to work with.

I thought both were fair in their pricing.

Daves. Guy talked about his driveshafts like it was the best thing in the USA, and then I found out some details from a big shop that uses him about how terrible they are.

I'll check into Clinards. Thanks.

Brian, I hope one of these guys can use it. It's a good deal. I can't, unfortunately.

Guys, y'all can trust Brian to give you a good product. Hope one of you are able to pick this up.

This is still for sale folks. It's a great drive shaft. I'm also willing to drive up to a half hour to meet or drop off.

This is still for sale folks. It's a great drive shaft. I'm also willing to drive up to a half hour to meet or drop off.

I think ghost wants it. If he confirms I'll pick it up to hold for him and pay you.

Sale pending.

So far there's been no movement on the drive shaft. Still for sale.

Back