• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Dana 44

I'll either come to your house or I'll meet you somewhere. If you will give me your address I'll do a mapquest and I'll come to your house Saturday about noon or I'll meet you off of the 129 exit.

Hey toddsr, yes i have a Dana 44 dickhole, sorry I have been working my ass off this past week, selling this thing just had to be put on the back burner. But, I still have it and it's yours if you still want to come get it, if not who else wants it? $250 will take it home.

I sent you a PM so I hope to hear from you soon. By the way I worked 60 hours this week but I still had time to take a couple of minutes when I got off work to check my messages. I would think sendig a message would not be that much trouble if you were really wanting to sell this axle. You have my number so call me and let me know what you want to do. Todd.

Well it seems as though I got lucky not getting rid of this axle yet. A buddy of mine blew his D35 up and I'm letting him "borrow" the D44 until he has the money to either buy the D44 or get a 8.25 from the Junkyard. I'll post back up if he decides he does not want to keep it.

Back