• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 XJ For Sale Or Trade

I really like it a lot. It's one of the only roof racks that I think looks really good and also happens to be one of the cheaper ones. And its also got the rails along the gutter that double as roof sliders...so thats a plus too. Overall I've been happy with it.

OK so I really want a bike....and heres what I was thinking...I really can't go below 5K or I'll be losing way too much...I know I can't ever get back what I put into it, but I'd still be losing too much...SO... in order to lower the price, I can leave out anything on the Jeep that I could sell by itself...roof rack, skids, etc. Also, since I haven't yet installed the SYE (which includes RE shims and a front driveshaft and Spicer Ubolt style ujoint straps) or the AlloyUSA axle seals, here's something else I'll do... The SYE and everything with it and the seals would cost about 300-350ish new...so I'll sell the jeep without the SYE and axle seals for $4500. If there's anything else you'd want me to take off to lower the price I can do that too. Just let me know.

haha "get" to keep it. I've had a few people interested and come by and look at it, but they didn't come through..i'm talking to one guy right now who seems real interested...soo we'll see i guess.

Back