• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

headlights with no header panel

denverd1

NAXJA Forum User
winching myself off a rock (high centered) at Bridgeport, I yanked the front bumper off my rig. When driver side let go, it did some damage to the pass side fiberglass header panel.

Trying to get headlights and turn signal back on the rig, but don't really care about the header panel. How do I get the light buckets back on there without the panel? trying to get back to street legal

rather not buy new headlights as I just upgraded these to 80/100 bulbs and harness

Bueller?

Guess I'll have to hack the header up to get the buckets back on there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

A header sounds like the quickest/easiest/cheapest/best method. Love to see pics of what you did!

A header sounds like the quickest/easiest/cheapest/best method. Love to see pics of what you did!

you're probably right.... found a new one for $60. I'll see how bad mine looks on there and decide if I need to replace

Without the header you are going to have to be VERY creative since everything mounts to it. Check the junk yards. I picked up one for like $20 a few weeks back but they only had the one XJ there. Make sure the holes that the headlight adjusters and spring go into are not broken, that's why I had to get a replacement.

Back