• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek 9/5

If i can get my tranny and my rail shifter in on saturday then i might be able to go.

I'm a maybe - I gotta lot of stuff I gotta get done this week......

Troy if your able to make it would you mind a passenger seat rider? Don't wanna take my jeep again but willing to take pics and all.

Do you have rock rails? Its doable without them but just be prepared. Armor is a good thing... you should be fine though.

you should be fine i made it to the rock garden open open on 2" budget boost with 31s. and there is kind of a bypass to the first sewction of the rock garden I think you would be fine.

Funny story i was driving down the road saw a nissan xterra lifted stopped at the light and talked to him and invited him to spring creek on sunday.

I refuse to 'wheel with Xterras. I'm out.

I just ran spring creek today, was really fun - I'll post up some pictures. The rock gardens are intense

And Troy he has not called me so if he does ill just say trip cancled.

That was sarcasm ya goob. I'll be MORE than happy to laugh at his silly Nissan bashing away in the rock garden......... if he makes it that far...... :D

Back