• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ rolled part out

If it would help out I'll be in Morrison Tn tomorrow and Friday with a truck. If Brooks and a couple others want to buy in bulk I'll tote it back to Nashville for ya. I don't need the head or intake anymore pull a part had some but thanks for keeping me in mind.

Leaf still pending?

If it would help out I'll be in Morrison Tn tomorrow and Friday with a truck. If Brooks and a couple others want to buy in bulk I'll tote it back to Nashville for ya. I don't need the head or intake anymore pull a part had some but thanks for keeping me in mind.
Thank you very much and no prob
Leaf still pending?
As of now yes but things might change in a few days if so Ill post up

If they end up available again. Count me in. I'll take em. -Matt

Did the seat-belt latches get damaged in the roll? My button won't spring out all the way on my drivers-side latch. I think it's the same as the passenger side, so I'm looking for a passenger side latch since they aught to have less wear on 'em.

How much to send it to 87112, Albuquerque?

Thank you very much and no prob

As of now yes but things might change in a few days if so Ill post up

If they end up available again. Count me in. I'll take em. -Matt
Sorry the guy told me he is picking them up sat

Did the seat-belt latches get damaged in the roll? My button won't spring out all the way on my drivers-side latch. I think it's the same as the passenger side, so I'm looking for a passenger side latch since they aught to have less wear on 'em.

How much to send it to 87112, Albuquerque?
The belt itself? or the part it clicks into?

What rear bumper does it have on it? Do you have any pictures showing it?

http://www.4x4grace.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2

These are what they looked like right after I had them made I paid a pretty penny and are WELL worth what Im asking but like I said everything is OBO

The belt itself? or the part it clicks into?

The latch...the part it clicks in to. Female end. However, after doing some research, I think the '96 has a different seat belt though. Mine has a metal top-end with a starburst pattern on the button. It looks really 70's. It bolts to the transmission tunnel.

The jeep has 219xxx and was running strong when rolled. XJ has 6.5 inches of lift. Ok here is a list that I can come up with Im sure there is more. Buyer pays all shipping and obo

Front bumper 500

Rear bumper 200

36 Iroks 850

Motor and tranny combo (If I pull) 700

4.5 lift coils 100 (pending)

1.75 inch spacers 30 (Pending)

6.5 inch leafs 100 (Pending)

All for rustys shocks 100 (Pending)

Factory gastank skid 20

10k Bulldog winch 400

Brand new 4 link Long Arm Kit with ballistic fab bushings 750 (Pending)

PM me all offers please

Forgot to add that I have a set of rustys arms for 6.5 inches of lift (fixed lower and Adj uppers) I would like 200 for the set both have BRAND new bushings and are ready to go!!!!!!!!!!

Back