• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I sold my gas push mower this morning for $40. It was given to me 10+ years ago and I changed the oil maybe once.

WEED wackers are next...

mac 'battery powered ftw' gyvr

If I where in the market for a new mower Id buy battery powered mower. I'd also go 18v fuels for all my cordless instead of the 20v max Dewalts. Nothing wrong the Dewalts but the Fuels just kick that much more ass.

I have the 80 volt kobalt push mower, 80 volt weed trimmer, and 80 volt snow blower...

They all work great.

mac 'and my wife can use them all' gyvr

we have a 40v trimmer, blower and chainsaw.

The blower does ok but is not as good as gas. The other two work great for what they are.

Lynn cuts the grass with a gas mower.

If you had the 80v stuff...it's better than gas stuff...

The 80volt chain saw and blower are a next year thing likely, unless they won't start before then...

mac 'battery stuff starts every time, the first push of the button' gyvr

Yesterday I got a call that my blue jeep had a loose wheel. Drive out, and the hub completely came apart, killed shaft and the caliper tab on the knuckle. Luckily didnt come apart. Rob showed up right after I did and handed me tools as they judged my hub swap. Im guessing flat towing killed it, my alignment looked a bit off when we left Rocks and Valleys but I didnt drive the Jeep since I left the park 2 weeks ago.

How would it come apart if the outer axle shaft is installed and tight?

mac 'inquiring minds?' gyvr

One of the drawbacks to living in AZ
6931caebc26bd52c6503d5cb44613b10.jpg
8eee89a9df066034042fa1c3d628b5a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Working on getting the buggy street 'legal' again. Nothing better than a simple rewire of new lights, mirriors and turn signals turns into a new dash and rewire.

Back