• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The better plate tour - XTRM XJ

I gotta nice pic on the phone of John holding it over the brew pot.
Edit: Here it be.
plate.jpg

Last edited:
WTF rev barefoot?

you got some hillbilly roots you hide behind tha cloud of expensive cigar smoke?

the plate is scheduled for a few trips this weekend......stay tuned for upcoming pics :farmer:

Cheese "just some country boys and girls gettin down on the farm" Man

so the plate went to chore with me around the farms yesterday........

first stop was to scout a corn field for beetles....
DSCN0073.jpg

next stop we visited the manure spreading equipment..it rained earlier so the DNR shut us down for a few days...was hoping to get the plate getting blasted with 8500 gallons of pig poop in less the 2 minutes :pig:

DSCN0072.jpg

DSCN0070.jpg

DSCN0071.jpg

and last but certainly not least, we had to pour cattle for flys so while I had this group in the alley way, I had our hired hand hold the plate for me......notice his missing finger? :D

DSCN0069.jpg

Don't you mean a hired part-hand?

I have thought about it but my d-bag brother-in-law has no sense of humor.....Maybe I should take teh MAN emblem off the parts truck and put it oon my XJ with CHZ in front of it :D

so, what has come of the plate after a 3 year hibernation in a dusty shop....stay tuned over the coming weeks, it is going to get a few miles under its belt :cheers:

Cheese "back in the chapters hands???" Man

read all 16 pages..it has been around :D

Cheese "rumor has it, it is in travel status" Man

I think there needs to be a rally to revive this thread and the travels of the plate.....could it be??

Damn this is an oldie but goodie, I wonder if opie saved the pictures like he said he would?????

Back