• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krusher XJ bumper

MELKORsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
ok guys... i have up for grabs a brand new Four Real Steel Rock Krusher rear bumper.
the bumper lists for $500-600. plus shipping...
i'm looking for $450 obo...

some info from Daystar:
Rock Krusher Bumper - Rear - Black - XJ Cherokee

Item Number: KJ70002BK Designed from 2.0" heavy duty tubular steel, our Rock Krusher Bumpers offer maximum ground and tire clearance. They come fully welded, have precision laser cut brackets and a heavy duty aluminium skid plate. From running the Rubicon to rock crawling in Moab, Four Real Steel™ Rock Krusher tubular steel products will protect the most vulnerable exposed areas of your Jeep®.
Fits:
1984-2001 Cherokee XJ

images.ashx

l_a35114fa6801881b7a5bf21ca5792714.jpg

l_55fc4829dac9c20c34f06030fefaf5b5.jpg

i ratchet strapped the bumper to my jeep to give a visualization of what it'll look like. because my 2" receiver interfered with it, it didn't sit properly. it would actually be about 3" lower, and about 2" closer to the body of the jeep. and it wraps around the corner about 3". i have more pictures i can post up if needed...

places to get the bumper, and other pictures:

http://www.truckcandy.com/TC/FourRealSteel/Select4RealJeep.htm?fragment=FourRealJeep

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=DYS%2DKJ70002BK&N=700+401300+115&autoview=sku

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/Daystar_jeepaccessories.htm

After seeing that I can understand why you are selling it. GL!

it'll sit quite a bit lower...
but i have a friend who didn't make it to the crawl, who is trading me his RigidCo front bumper for it, and he's gonna buy a Nate's 4x4 Slimline winch bumper.
of course, i don't have his bumper in my hands yet... so money talks...

TTT...

$400 obo

friend backed out and ordered a different rear bumper without a heads up...

my "mock up" pictures did this bumper no justice...
...coulda been just the bumper on a black XJ...

l_8e80fcd40ee5c10a1fb21b433791e54b.jpg

l_3cb574b5df551d4df5eaeadf0161819e.jpg

l_01991244f3159d616592eff9934d90cb.jpg

... bumper is sold, btw...

I hope this doesn't offend, I held off until this bumper sold, but there was one of these @ 4WheelParts in Nashville for about $225 on clearance. Just an FYI to anyone looking for one. Not attempting step on any toes at all.

don't bother me a bit... i won it at the Cherokee Crawl up in Harlan... and i traded it for a Rigidco front bumper...

sandalscout said:
I hope this doesn't offend, I held off until this bumper sold, but there was one of these @ 4WheelParts in Nashville for about $225 on clearance. Just an FYI to anyone looking for one. Not attempting step on any toes at all.

I don't think they have it any more. I'd say that is the one I picked up for the Crawl. The sticker on it when I picked it up was $529.99.

It looks good on the tan XJ. It doesn't hang as low as I thought it might.

They may very well not have it, not sure what the story with it was, but it have several sheets of paper taped to it, and it was marked way down when I saw it. I considered grabbing it, but didn't think it would look as good as it does on the tan jeep above. Might not have looked as good on mine, but since I'm not really into tube bumpers, I'm suprised how much I like it.

Back