• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

campground

MrShaft696

NAXJA Forum User
what part of the echo valley campground will the naxja group be in?

Andy in Pa. said:
We're going to be near the Pavilion. If you call the CG, they will know where we are.

A.
Rob and I will be getting in after 10. Will someone still be there to answer the campground's phone to guide us to you or should we get one of your guy's numbers? Any cell reception there to even call? Or should I just leave the CB on...:D

call the campground ask for judy

nhrocker said:
Rob and I will be getting in after 10. Will someone still be there to answer the campground's phone to guide us to you or should we get one of your guy's numbers? Any cell reception there to even call? Or should I just leave the CB on...:D

Yep, thats your best bet. Campground # (570)695-3659 ask for Judy. She can fill you in on if anyone will be there that late, and give you directions to the NAXJA area.

A.

what time is everyone meeting at the park in the morning saturday anyone know, I am assuming 8-9 am?

Back