• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Help June 20.....

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Hey Gents,
For the gang that is heading up Wednesday June 20th-
Bruce Shallis, the park coordinator for RC, is working on setting up the rock crawling competition courses (We-Rock is coming to RC this year) at the park and he is looking for help. He is going to have a concrete sprayer there to "make rocks". I was thinking of taking a run over to see if we can lend a hand on Wednesdsay afternoon, after we get to the campground. I would like to try to get to the campground by 1:00pm, then maybe head over to RC by 2pm or so. I don't know if its going to work timing-wise, but it may be interesting to see how a competition course is made.

Anyone who wants to go with, if you don't know me, just find the purple XJ or the big dork with the goatee. :gee:
Or hit me BC and I'll drop you my cell# if your going to be later and want to come over to help.

3 days....

Andy

Man, too bad I couldn't get the day off... It would have been cool to go lend a hand/check it out. Rob and I will be getting down there Wednesday, but not till probably after 10 PM. Will they still be working on it at all while we're wheeling? Would there be a possibility of swinging by it while we're in the park to check it out?

nhrocker said:
Man, too bad I couldn't get the day off... It would have been cool to go lend a hand/check it out. Rob and I will be getting down there Wednesday, but not till probably after 10 PM. Will they still be working on it at all while we're wheeling? Would there be a possibility of swinging by it while we're in the park to check it out?

I don't know if they are going to be working on it Thurs., but yes, we should be able to cruise by and look at it.

A.

who would be the big dork with the goatee me or you:eyes:

STROKER said:
or me???

STROKER
Nah, after the Paragon benefit run, I'm thinking we need to start calling you "Moose" :gee:

I'm still finalizing my plans for Wednesday - probably by tomorrow evening I'll know better what my itinerary will be.

Rob

Back