• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

joining you in the southwest

XJ Eric

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys, I wanted to say hello as I'm going to be joining those of you who live in Northern Texas/ Southern Oklahoma. I'm moving to Altus, OK. and I'll be there around the 24th. The next 2 weeks are going to be hell.:wave:

Oh and I AM a paying member (paid almost a month ago) but due to difficulties I haven't recieved my stuff or the red name yet! hehe

Welcome File 05 ... there are several members that are relatively near where your are relocating. Good luck in the move ... I know that is always a joyous experience. :D

Les

PS: I appreciate reading the "patience" in the red letter process.

I hope to meet some of them! Yea I can understand when it comes to the membership. I just hope I can get an updated address soon to pass on to you guys so I can get my stuff! As soon as I get to OK. I'm going to be ordering a Budget lift if not a full 6 incher. That way I won't be so embarrassed driving this stocker anymore!

well Hey,

:wave:
I've finally made it to Altus and boy is this place going to take some getting used to. Small town USA for sure. Seems like a cool place anyway. Going to be looking around for 4x4 shops and the like around here and in Lawton, and Wichita Falls, TX areas. Anyone else down in this neck of the woods (southwest OK) give me a holler. I can't wait to lift my Cherokee.

Back