• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS... 1998 Trail Ready XJ... Or part out?

so whats the news on the tracbar/bracket....if i can get only the bracket that would be fine...

what i really want to know how much shipped to 35803

I appologize.. the trackbar would not work on your setup.. it's my front axle specific so it will be sold w/ the front axle... The bracket, you're second in line right now. I will contact the other guy and see if he's a flake or not. SO FAR, my part out list is up to $5100.00... So it's looking like I'll most likely deal w/ parting it out b/c it'll bring in more $$....

Pm me cost of tranny if your willing to part... tax refund check is awaiting that very item.

uncc civilengineer said:
I appologize.. the trackbar would not work on your setup.. it's my front axle specific so it will be sold w/ the front axle... The bracket, you're second in line right now. I will contact the other guy and see if he's a flake or not. SO FAR, my part out list is up to $5100.00... So it's looking like I'll most likely deal w/ parting it out b/c it'll bring in more $$....

ok sounds good man....just lemme know

Congratulations on the sale....Glad someone got a capable rig...Although i am sad that i don't get some of the parts!!!

He posted, that someone picked up the whole thing yesterday, on the jeepunlimited.com forum.

Back