• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

in the door

MDXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
made it home :cheers: thanks for the good time

Todd and I got home around 1:30pm. It was a smooth trip home. Big thanks to John for handling the organization of the event this year. It went smoothly. Maybe next year the people that say they are coming WILL ACTUALLY SHOW UP!!!

Now...I gotta go change my sig...

A.

We got home around 1:00 p.m. Did good on way home but have lots of cluncing noises again once we entered the driveway. Had a great time. Thanks to John for all he did. I figured it was time I got my own sign-on!

Mrs. Gabe said:
We got home around 1:00 p.m. Did good on way home but have lots of cluncing noises again once we entered the driveway. Had a great time. Thanks to John for all he did. I figured it was time I got my own sign-on!

Hey Nice Hair!!!!

A.

I made it home...minus two more brakes. This time in the tow rig though; the rear brakeline blew on the ride back. Luckily it happened after I was done with highway driving.

Oh, and I have seem to have brought back some chiggers with(on) me...:smsoap:

Thanks again for letting me tag along. Hopefully it won't be another four years before I make it out again.

i got home arond 6ish but found out no internet, so went to wally world and got a aol disc, it was a great time this year, went by way to fast though

ROBZ95Xj said:
i got home arond 6ish but found out no internet, so went to wally world and got a aol disc, it was a great time this year, went by way to fast though
Love the new sig.

Got in about noonish yesterday - had a great time this year.

Rob

Rob Mayercik said:
Got in about noonish yesterday - had a great time this year.

Rob
Glad to see you made it we were a little worried there you kept falling asleep around the fire.

Back