• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2nd Annual Spring Meet & Greet

Mr.Shrek

NAXJA Forum User
Last year's Meet and Greet (Spring Meet & Greet '09)was a great time to hang out and get all of the family together for food, stories, shop talk, and fun. To those who made it out last year thanks and we hope we will see you again this year.
3433617922_20084bf4de_b.jpg

Where: Barfield Crescent Park Murfreesboro, TN
When: April 3rd time TBA (If this date won't work for most we can move it)
Who: Any fellow off road enthusiast and their friends or family
Activities: Easter Egg Hunt (Kids only), ultimate frisbee, playground, a few group games, and awards.

This is a family event to get all of the heroes at home that keep things moving along or pick up behind us when we are off wheelin or wrenching on our rigs or a friends rig. Not to mention all of our co-pilots that go wheelin/camping with us. Also if your a new member to :NAXJA: this is a great time to come out and meet a could number of members. You will find all levels of XJ's showing up. From stock to mild mods, mall crawlers to hard core trail rigs. We will be grilling out and all pitching in on the supplies like last year. Once we get a head count we will start dividing out the shopping list.

Once we have the date and time (morning or afternoon) locked down I will go ahead and pay for the shelter rental.

April 3rd works for me. I'm in with the Family.

Can I change my mind????:roflmao::roflmao:

I'll be there. I hope I can be in the running for an award this year.

sounds tempting......

Roll Call:
1. Shrek, Fiona, and boys (Glenn and Crystal)
2. High2by, wife and 15 kids (Mark)
3. bosco01xj (Brian)
4. Irbys19, GF, and little one (Irby)

Roll Call:
3. bosco01xj (Brian)
5. bigalpha and better half

Roll Call:
3. bosco01xj (Brian)
5. bigalpha and better half
6. PacificEd, wife and daughter

Back