• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Great air tanks for OBA

Found out today that these tanks can be filled with CO2 or an argon mix for your OBA or welder. They just have to be retested ($25) and then it would just be the price of the gas. When I get my tank filled with CO2 I'll let y'all know how much that cost.

Good deal. Let me know what you find out.

Can I pay for two now, and then pay to have them shipped in like a week and a half?

I will paypal the shipping money to you tomorrow or the next day........$30, right?

Hey, I finished my shipping portion and I am now all paid up; have the two tanks been sent out yet?

Please respond to my PM.

Hey Shrek, how much to get the tank filled?

trail rate this- clear your inbox dude. tried to pm.

I have two of the same type air tanks if anyone is interested. 4500 psi rating, currently filled to 2000psi and thats about as much as I would want to fill them to unless they were hydro tested. I will be up in Marietta, GA tonight - Friday. Call me if your interested 706-573-6911. I am leaving at about 2:30pm today and going up 185 - 85 so I could drop anywhere along there. $25 ea. I can send pics via phone.

Last edited:
Back