• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest 2009 Trip Report

SharkXJ

NAXJA Member #1177
KICK ASS TIME!!!! As always it was great to see everyone..... I didn't have a camera so unfortunately I have no pix to post. DSXJ took some with his camera phone and Loren's girlfriend took some as well.

I will post up more details tonight (at work right now).

what a good time! this was my first time out with you guys and heading up the 4 lane I started wonder what I was getting myself into. well all I can say is I'm ready for next year! everybody was really cool and the group dynamic was great. Ben thanks for "holding my hand" on swamp the first day ;). Eric, thanks for bringing the 1st place truck at baja in your class...a real confidence builder for me as I followed you up the switchbacks to the trail ;). Goatman thanks for the u-turn on Rooster rock, now I know how guys felt when they played against Jordan or had to fight against Ali.... Mark thanks for the spot and not calling me a @#*@%.

What a great trip. I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks to Ben H and the Sierra chapter for everything.

IMG01161.jpg

IMG01162.jpg

IMG01163.jpg

IMG01165.jpg

IMG01166.jpg

Big Thanks to Ben H. for everything he did to help make this trip great!

Here are some I shot on Friday on the drive in:
DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

Ben - THANKS for putting this trip together..... The Chicken was AWESOME and so was the company.

The raffle was a kick too. Always fun winning useful and not so useful loot - hahaha

Back