• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATT Work days January 20 and 21

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Saturday 1/20 will be a long overdue cleanup of 2N49. We well meet at the trailhead at 9:00am. The trailhead is located at the east end of Palm Ave in San Bernardino where it dead ends at 2N49.

Sunday's trail and camping arrangements are yet to be determined.

I think I'm out, again. I am scheduling wrist surgery for sometime later this month, I find out tomorrow when I can get it done (and when my 2 weeks off work to heal starts). In the meantime, this ganglion cyst nesting next to my suicide veins makes me unable to lift much with my left hand, and causes occasional flares of amazing pain. So I'm hoping to get up to AAT again in Feb or March...

This would happen to be the weekend the in-laws are coming to town.

Granted that might make a strong case to attend, in and of itself, but I know I would end up with even more people than usual even more mad at me than usual. Given I can accidentally stumble into that happy situation at any given time I am not so sure it is a good idea to plan on creating it.

I will wait until I know there are some trees down so I have something on which to take out my aggressions.

Sunday's trail and camping arrangements are yet to be determined.

Saturday:

Meet at the trailhead at 9:00 AM

Sunday:

Sunday's activities have been cancelled.

The trailhead is located at the east end of Palm Ave in San Bernardino where it dead ends at 2N49/Bailey Canyon Road.

MAP

Dress in warm layers as it will be cold. There is a chance of rain and snow forecast.

Looks like I can join you on Saturday, Tim.

Cool. There is supposed to be quiet a bit that needs cleaned up. I'm going to stop and get some HD trash bags on the way in the morning.

The Workdays for this weekend are canceled

Sorry for the short notice.

That doesn't sound good...

Edit to Ask: Is this related to the government shutdown?

Last edited:
LOL.

Actually 2/3 being sick and not needing to get sicker.

Back