• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

[AL] Corbeau Baja XRS Seats

Alexia

NAXJA Forum User
Pair of Corbeau Baja XRS Seats in black cloth centers with vinyl sides. Part number #96602BPR. These are brand new and the driver seat was mounted briefly only find out that these seats are too tall for my MJ.

Manufacturer's product page: http://corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/baja_xrs/

These seats require purchasing or making mounting adapters or brackets to fit. However, they do bolt directly into Jeep CJ and Jeep YJ Wrangler models without modifications.

They retail for $700 new plus shipping online. I want $500 firm for them; cash only please.

No shipping available on these. Contact me through PM or 256-701-4376.

I really wish I had the cash laying around because I could use some new seats in the xj!

Considering you are the first to give a respond to any places I posted they might still be around by the time you have the cash. :p

I need to show my son your experience with these seats. We are going to rebuild an 88 for him to drive and he had said he wanted some type of Corbeau seat. Is it possible to make them work in an MJ or was it just more then you wanted to do after all you did?

I need to show my son your experience with these seats. We are going to rebuild an 88 for him to drive and he had said he wanted some type of Corbeau seat. Is it possible to make them work in an MJ or was it just more then you wanted to do after all you did?

The seat brackets position the Baja XRS seat too high. They can be cut down, but then the bottom portion of the inner bolster rubs against the transmission tunnel. The seat brackets also position the seat too far out that it would prevent the B-pillar trim from being installed. Basically the Baja XRS seat is too big for the MJ floor pan design. They might work in a XJ though.

Back