• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NIB: Auto Meter Sport Comp TRANS TEMP & OIL TEMP Gauges ; Dual-Gauge PILLAR PODS

XpedientJ

NAXJA Forum User
1) NIB Auto Meter Sport Comp series Transmission Temperature 2" gauge, #3348.
The classic, great-looking unit with brushed-aluminum bezel, backlit black dial.
*I did install the sending unit in the rig recently, but never installed the
gauge. Thus, the gauge is, indeed, NIB. If you wish, I can pull the sender
and include it..... $39. shipped to the CONUS [Paypal]

DSCN6447.jpg

DSCN6449.jpg

2) NIB Auto Meter Sport Comp series Oil Temperature 2" gauge, #3357. Brushed Al
bezel, backlit black face. - $42. shipped to the CONUS [Paypal]

DSCN6446.jpg

DSCN6448.jpg

3) Quantity TWO, NIB Auto Meter pillar-mount Dual 2"-Gauge Pod, #15210, black.
Indicates fit for XJ 1988-98, but it does, per my determination and other input,
certainly fit a '99 and, I imagine, anything later. - $22 ea. shipped to CON, $40. both.

***I had intended to and, after careful assessment determined it possible to, cut and
reposition such that all four pods could, indeed, be mounted to the one pillar...
I won't guarantee my determination/feasibility, however...

DSCN6445.jpg

Re: NIB: Auto Meter Sport Comp TRANS TEMP & OIL TEMP Gauges ; Dual-Gauge PILLAR PODS

what will you take for both gagues and a pod to put them in, shipped to 78577???

Re: NIB: Auto Meter Sport Comp TRANS TEMP & OIL TEMP Gauges ; Dual-Gauge PILLAR PODS

PM Sent

ALL sold.......

Last edited:
Back