• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 2 door sport for sale

SeanP

NAXJA Forum User
Howdy:

My friend is selling her 91 XJ 2 door sport. It is the cleanest 91 sport I have ever seen. Never offroad. 4.0HO 231. 150K miles. Good runner. She even paid $900 to have the AC converted to 134.

I have wanted to buy and build this for a long time. She is asking $2500. I have a couple of pics but no hosting.

SeanP

How firm is that $2500? AT or Manual? How is it mechanically? What would I need to fix? Can you email me some pics? Are you my hero?

Sorry, I was a bit vague. It's an auto. Mechanically it's pretty good. I was underneath it about a two months ago tightening up the track bar mount and welding on the tail pipe (total band aid fix, it will probably need a new cat back from rusty for $130).

Interior is spotless. Never wheeled. D35 and D30, not sure if it has the vacuum disco or not.

Newer stereo

KBB and NADA look to be around $3K, not sure how flexible she is on price. Shoot me your email and I'll send a couple of pics. She is located here in Sacto.

SeanP

Last edited:
I may be interested in it for my Sister in Law. Give me a call on my cell phone, new number (209)815-4827. I want to talk to you anyways.

Back