• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest

bobnoxious

NAXJA Forum User
Is everybody in this chapter really bailing on Rocktoberfest because it's way up in (southern) NH? Did you all get scared because you've heard that these are man trails?

I heard it's just going to be Rob wheeling and 30 of us walking and talking shit like we're badasses.

More like 3 of us.

Only 3 people have pre-registered so far.

Was hoping for a lot more people and a bunch from the south! We really want everyone to see what Field & Forest has to offer.

If you think Rausch has some difficult/fun trails, wait until you see what F&F has to offer!

2 months away, its a good chance to wheel some awsome terrain thats different from what alot of peaple normally wheel, and not to mention awsome food saturday night​

If I have two cents to rub together I will be going for sure, I am just not financially stable enough yet to throw money at preregistration without knowing if I'll have the jeep fixed up in time or be able to afford to go.

for the two fellas that are coming with..their drivetrains are pretty beefy. F&R selectables on one 5 spd and the other is rear locked built 8.8... open front. Their main concern is are any of these trails doable with 33's asking on their behalf. They would like to know before dropping the coin for pre registration.

I think its mostly people are scared to trysomething new. Especialy when that new place is far away. Plus you guys keep talking up the fact that its very difficult. We still have alot of people who are not much bigger than stock. And that makes them nervous to commit to a trip so far away that their not sure they will enjoy.

I think they need to give the place a chance. But i do see where they are coming from.

I don't want to speak for him, but I know Billy said he would be more than happy to lead a group of stock-ish rigs through some class 6 roads in the area.

There's more than enough for a few days of wheeling.

Back