• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrangler TJ Forum

XJWheelie

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know where I can find a forum like this one that deals with the Wrangler TJ?

And while I'm asking questions, does anyone know if Jeep is going to make any changes in the TJ for 2006 and if so what are they?

Thanks,
Robert

tight trailing arm in the rear of that one shot - IFS and IRS?

Thanks for the sneak peak website. Do you know anything about the 2006? I'm guessing that they'll either make the 2005 until late in the year and then introduce the 2007 in mid-06 and make no changes to the TJ until they discontinue it.

Does anyone know of a good forum similiar to this one that deals with TJs?

Thanks,
Robert

Rumor has it this is the last year for the 4.0L - hopefully the Diesel wil lprove itself a worthy successor.

i heard a suposed quote from a DC exec a while back when asked if the new Wrangler will have a removable top..he said "the new Wrangler will have removable sections" take that however you want.. it ties into more strict airbag regs and other stuff to protect ourselves from ourselves.. i expect to see something like the Amigo or Tracker with a solid frame rail over your hear and a removable front and rear section.

just making them one step farther away from their roots. the TJ is the last Wrangler we will see modified/built-up on the scale we see now.

Back