• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROTM poll: how we roll

pick your favorite AARP rig

• macgyvr

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • BRIANHO13

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • ForeWheeler

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
here are your choices.

pick your favorite flop.

Livingston, KY
April 2001
One of my first trips away from going to the Badlands to go wheeling. I was young (22), dumb, and thought that I could take on anything. I still owed money on the Jeep. Perhaps more amazing than anything is the fact that it was caught on video...VHS as a matter of fact. The file was so big that it had to be mailed to me on a disk after TC (an old school naxja member) converted it. At that time, there was no YouTube or anyways to host it online without paying big money.

The trip home was pulling the windshield out in Livingston, driving it an hour to Lexington, renting a truck and trailer the next day and driving it home.

mac 'back in the day' gyvr

Posing on can opener, went wrong.
9"
Doubler
Roof

DSCN0939.jpg
[/URL]
DSCN0940.jpg
[/URL]

In.

Winterfest 2004, rolled 1 1/2 times.

The very best part of this accident was releasing my now ex wives seatbelt as she was suspended from the seat upside down. I have replayed that in my mind many many times

DSCF0047.jpg

qe2a5uvy.jpg

I was there for Dan's. I screamed ARM!! as did many others as we saw an arm nearly get removed.. It was really an awesome deal.

I can just imaging listening to HoBag hate himself over his roll and wish I could have been at that evenings bonfire

Mac's is classic because I've heard the story of how that rig made it home from Livingston, TN....

Big 'is there a tie button' Hank

Not saying how old I was, but already married for 11 years then...

I was 16. Wow

me too. were int the perfect age bracket right now. we can make fun of the old guys,and the young guys that were scared of independence day aliens. :rof:

me too. were int the perfect age bracket right now. we can make fun of the old guys,and the young guys that were scared of independence day aliens. :rof:

Hahaha!

:greensmok I was in the same age bracket when Mac rolled as I am now. party1:

Ram" The old guys get it done" Rod....

damn...how young are you bastards! i thought i was one of the young guys :(

i was at least old enough to legally drink then

get you votes in. this ends tomorrow

Forewheeler takes the win!

Back