• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going ?

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Who is going and when?

Yeah same here ill be going up sunday night again for Rubicon for the whole week

I'm planning to show up Monday morning for the whole enchilada.

Barring something unexpected, I plan to join you Sierra Chapter fellows for the whole shebang. My rig is running well and I don’t presently have any conflicting commitments on my work calendar. I signed up last year, but had to back out at the last minute for some reason that I don’t even recall. I’m hoping this’ll finally be my year to run the Rubicon.

I’ll have a long drive up from LA, so I’ll probably find a motel as near as I can get to Loon Lake for Sunday night and meet you all at the trail head on Monday morning.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to make the second half this year. I wont have a newborn and recovering wife so here's to hoping.

Wife's birthday is that Wednesday so Rubicon is out for me.

I'm hoping to make the second half this year. I wont have a newborn and recovering wife so here's to hoping.

Wife's birthday is that Wednesday so Rubicon is out for me.

Man you guys gotta realize birthday celebrations can be pushed out or pulled in a few days or a week !

im planning on meeting up at hermitt valley campground on Thursday night like last year

Back