• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Looks good. I like the view.

JIM.

fe9cbf3cbb55e291c813a7dd5e493fd1.jpg

Randomly reappeared after 4.5 weeks...

mac ‘throughly disappointed with Warns lack of communication’ gyvr

Loved that fire pit at winterfest.

My winch doesn't power out...

mac 'unreal' gyvr

Put the rotted out commuter Jeep up for sale on Marketplace. Long evening of dipshits that seem the to think they can dictate to me what I'm going to do with a 23 year old rusted out pile of shit. The ones that crack me up the most, are the ones that offer less than LKQ would pay me to drive it in the gate and then get upset when I tell them that.

Put the rotted out commuter Jeep up for sale on Marketplace. Long evening of dipshits that seem the to think they can dictate to me what I'm going to do with a 23 year old rusted out pile of shit. The ones that crack me up the most, are the ones that offer less than LKQ would pay me to drive it in the gate and then get upset when I tell them that.

You are starting at the MWC price...

You are starting at the MWC price...
I signed up for the offers of cheese covered handies from you guys. It's the idiots that want me to drive half way to Chicago to let them look at Jeep, I already said probably shouldn't be on the road.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

I have this 93 Ford Taurus SHO. Car runs and drives, but has no brakes. It's generally in not great shape. I've throw it out there to make a couple bucks and trying to save it for the SHO gear heads. Unfortunately, they are like MJ folks. They all want ME to save it from the crusher, but no one wants to buy it and add it to their collection.

I will likely start parting it and scrap it soon...

The good news is that I will make way more money parting it than selling it whole...

mac 'anyone need parts?' gyvr

I have this 93 Ford Taurus SHO. Car runs and drives, but has no brakes. It's generally in not great shape. I've throw it out there to make a couple bucks and trying to save it for the SHO gear heads. Unfortunately, they are like MJ folks. They all want ME to save it from the crusher, but no one wants to buy it and add it to their collection.

I will likely start parting it and scrap it soon...

The good news is that I will make way more money parting it than selling it whole...

mac 'anyone need parts?' gyvr

SHO? I will take the "high" part.

I've just been doing some stuff to the red 98 I had in Moab. It's a SE with an OHC and 4 speaker stereo now. Last weekend I pulled out the hiem joint steering it had and replaced it with SFR 7075 aluminum links and Moon GM 1 ton tres. It drives real nice now. It's not like herding a 60s Ford grain truck down the road anymore.

Just bought a 12k winch from Northern for $379 to put on the trailer, $50 more then the 9k from HF. If it lasts at least a month it will pay for its self with how much towing I've pay each month. Next step is a 10k tilt trailer, ramps are a pain in the back!

Back