• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping info?

This is a cut and paste from the 07 event but info should be exactly the same.

This is coming out of Evanston Wyoming.

If you are coming from Utah...

Take Exit 5 of of I-80. Turn right at the bottom of the ramp. This will put you onto Hwy 150. Head South out of town to Mile Marker 9. At MM 9 hang a right on Co Road 157.

Go 4 miles on Co road 157 till you see a sign on your right that should have a naxja banner on it. Turn right here and go aprox 1/2 a mile and you will see a white gate on your left. Turn here, go another 1/4 mile and you will see a green gate on your right. Turn there and you are in camp.

Maybe my boy and I will have to come up Saturday. Camping with the baby requires the trailer and I'm not hauling my POS camper trailer that far. It'll fall apart before we get to Heber.

It appears I won't be able to make it after all. I've been reminded that my father in law is visiting from Oregon that weekend and we'll all be attending a family reunion up at Strawberry Resevoir. :(

Back