• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pix from Lower 2 on sat.

2offroad

NAXJA Forum User
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

looks good fella's.I plan to have the new buggy done in time for the March NAXJA event. It's been going well so far. Hope you guy's are all doing well. dave

Me, Mark, and Kevin ran Lower 2 sat, no carnage just a little winching. Andy, Woody, and Andy's friend in a ZJ and a TJ they picked at Crawford's ran 4,5, and 6. Had a great time can't wait till the spring.

2offroad said:
Me, Mark, and Kevin ran Lower 2 sat, no carnage just a little winching. Andy, Woody, and Andy's friend in a ZJ and a TJ they picked at Crawford's ran 4,5, and 6. Had a great time can't wait till the spring.

Spring?!? :shocked: Surely we'll get together before then! Or are you referring to the next "big" Tellico event?

BTW I like the quote in your sig. I bet you wish you had a doller for every time you heard that. :laugh3:

Lee 94XJ said:
Spring?!? :shocked: Surely we'll get together before then! Or are you referring to the next "big" Tellico event?

BTW I like the quote in your sig. I bet you wish you had a doller for every time you heard that. :laugh3:
the "big" event, need to do a winter run in BK and Tellico, yes if i had $1 every time i heard that phase i would be very well off.

Sounds good. I'm always up for Tellico or BK since they are both pretty close to my house. I'd also like to see us mix it up a bit and try some other places (e.g. Windrock, LBL, Monteagle, Summertown, Grayrock, whatever). I think it'd be cool to try to hit each state represented in our Chapter.

exactly where is Windrock, LBL, Monteagle, Summertown, Grayrock, located?

I have sick this week and in my drug addled mind forgot about that thread.

Back