• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HO Conversion Question (fuel system)

bzdel2441

NAXJA Forum User
I am in the process of installing HO components on my 89. I have a complete 91 head, 99 intake manifold and fuel injectors, a 93 fuel rail and TB setup, and a new banks header. I am having a problem figuring out how to make the new fuel rail fir because the lines are in different locations. What as anyone else did. Do I just need to get that rubber line extended or somthing else? Any thoughts on this??

Thanks
Chris

One way is to get the HO fuel line including about 1 foot of the metal lines from the donor then cut the 89 metal lines along the inside of the frame rail with a tubing cutter and use 2 3/8" unions (couplings) to join the tubing together.

I just added a piece of rubber fuel hose to the existing hard lines and hose clamped them onto the new fuel rail.

1zcco6

I welded tabs on my RENIX fuel rail to bolt on where the HO rail is.... works SWEET no leaks.

Back