• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train from Den/Aurora to FoCo?

zluster

NAXJA Forum User
Troy has a couple of things I wanted to pick up, not much, just wondering if anyone happened to be heading between our two locals.

Probably a longshot, but figured I'd ask.

You're coming down and not swinging by for a beer?

I might be heading down to Performance Cycle this weekend, if I do I could grab them.

IIRC Sam, you wanted the rear cab interior panels - the wide trim piece and the panel board below that.... in black? I still have those, the board is black vinyl, not carpeted.

I still have the red MJ bed flares.

Sold the gas tank skid a while back.

If the parts fit in the trunk of a Hyundai, I could pick them up from Troy's house tomorrow during the day. Then personally hand them off to David on Sunday.

IIRC Sam, you wanted the rear cab interior panels - the wide trim piece and the panel board below that.... in black? I still have those, the board is black vinyl, not carpeted.

I still have the red MJ bed flares.

Sold the gas tank skid a while back.

Ya thats right. Too bad for me on the gas tank skid, snooze = lose, oh well.

If the parts fit in the trunk of a Hyundai, I could pick them up from Troy's house tomorrow during the day. Then personally hand them off to David on Sunday.

Crap should have paid better attention.

Yeah, they'll fit in your trunk.

Too late for this weekend.

I will be heading north next Saturday, I could pick up the parts this week from Troy.

I grew up south west of Walden on the family ranch. Pretty but so far from everywhere and a bitch in the winter.

Back