• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***Roark Supply Expands its Line of M.K. Morse Products***

Roark Supply

NAXJA Forum User
Many of our customers prefer American made products and Roark Supply aims to please. We’ve recently added a number of new M.K. Morse items to our product offering and invite you to check them out. Now available at Roark Supply:

M.K. Morse Master Cobalt® Bi-Metal Hole Saws
When it comes to making holes in any material, Morse leads the way. Available in sizes 9/16” thru 6”. *Made in USA*

M.K. Morse Master Cobalt® Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kits
These handy hole saw kits conveniently organize and store the sizes pros need. Roark Supply is featuring the 6-pc. Mechanics Kit, the 8-pc Utility Kit, and the 13-pc. Master Electricians Kit. *Made in USA*

M.K. Morse Reciprocating Saw Blades
Longest lasting recips available. Roark Supply is featuring Master Cobalt® Metal, Advanced Edge Bolt, and Advanced Edge Power Reciprocating Saw Blades. *Made in USA*

M.K. Morse 811 Bi-Metal Portable Band Saw Blades
One Morse 811 blade replaces the need for blades from 8/12 through 18 TPI. High performance portable band saw blades designed and developed to be unlike any other portable band saw blade ever! *Made in USA*

M.K. Morse Bi-Metal Hacksaw Blades
Blades that will bend and flex, resisting shattering for safer sawing and longer lasting blades. *Made in USA*

Try them out…here’s an incentive!! On any order (any product...not limited to M.K. Morse) over $24.99, we’ll include a M.K. Morse hole saw (any size up to 2”) and two reciprocating saw blades (one M.K. Morse Master Cobalt® and one M.K. Morse Advantage Edge Bolt). To qualify for the giveaway, orders must include “M.K. Morse” in the COMMENTS section and please specify hole saw size.

LIMITED TIME OFFER

***Roark Supply is a leading provider of abrasives used by fabricators, as well as off-road and custom car enthusiasts.

MKMorse Hole Saw1.jpg MKM Recip Blades2.jpg

Thanks for the hole saw and blades! I'll definitely be putting them to good use. The Morse looks like a very nice piece, and I like that the tooth count is a bit finer than most others. I pretty much only use hole saws for notching tube, and the higher tooth count seems to make them cut smoother. Also I noticed that the Morse is deeper than the other brand hole saws you carry, which really helps with angled notches. I'm looking forward to testing these out, as they look like they will perform very well.

Time is running out…
M.K. Morse Giveaway (hole saw and recip saw blades) ends Sunday (5/10/2015) at midnight (PT).
Great products at great prices…keep those orders coming and thanks for the biz!

I finally got to test one of these out in the notcher a couple days ago. Was building some stuff out of 1.5" 4130 Cro-Moly which usually eats up hole saws. These things cut really smooth and quickly without catching or chipping. I only did 10-15 notches but I expect these to last a pretty good long time. Definitely a lot better than the Lenox ones I had been picking up at lowes.

Back