• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Monthly Trail Runs

Ok. Gloves off.
I called out active bod when I was active for doing the same thing as now, jack. Shit. Then I was ignored in threads to get things done and set up. You’re bod. Look up the threads.
Since then I volunteered as a social media person getting backs out onto other more active types of contact and media. I found ways to rebrand swag from sponsors to pull people over from only social media. I also gave away some of my own stuff as a good vibes type deal. All as non bod.
I was asked backchannel to get interest for a cofest type trip since bod board had been dead silent about the matter so far this year. So I did. And insteD of the sitting bod who had done NOTHING other than, well, nothing, running with the plan and making it work out since others were already on board - they came rolling in ****ing up the whole thing. Y’all HAVE to control shit to fit you, despite admitting you won’t be there or have interest in it (bod not specifically Dutch ). So why am I going to plan out a series of events and places on certain dates that apply and appeal to everyone, including our newly incorporated IC folks - who need I remind you - is only discussed by bod as more funds and not a peep otherwise just for y’all to come in a dick it all up.
I organized a connection to get new swag for the chapter, had pricing and everything, just waiting for bod approval. Got a thread for new pictures going so the material is there to use for the said swag. Still awaiting bod approval. That was how long ago now?
As far as I can see, I’ve done far more for the chapter in the past year than the sitting bod.
But if y’all would like to sit and question my intent or willingness to do shit for the chapter, then please, by all means, post up whatever the **** y’all have done this year. Or last year.
Again. Don’t worry. I’ll wait.

I love the passion in this thread! As soon as I figure out how to break out these passionate posts into another thread, I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if I commented I'd be thrown out of the chapter, NAXJA, and probably kicked off the internet.

I think if I commented I'd be thrown out of the chapter, NAXJA, and probably kicked off the internet.

I say go for it. Ain’t no worries about hurt feelers over here. I’ve been told where y’all stand with me before. :next: I won’t be upset about profanity :roflmao:

But really there’s finally been conversation about SOMETHING so speak your mind. Let it out. Because otherwise this place is going to go back to the silence of no wheeling, no camping, no meets, no cofest, no raffles, no sponsors, and then ultimately no chapter.

Alright Mike, as I sit here in a hotel in Montrose drinking Moscow mules from a paper cup I'll engage.

First, I was legitmitaley asking what you've done. Keep in mind that I took a hiatus from all things Jeep for a bit of time. However, even if during that time this place turned into some coombyeyah community of blissfullness, it obviously hasn't stuck.

Along those lines, I knew nothing about the swag or pictures that were awaiting BOD approval. Either it predated my coming back onto the BOD or I missed it. I can acknowledge your previous work on FB, maybe I wrongfully neglected to notice the extent of that work. It was all up and running by the time I can back into the fold.

As for COFest, unless there is some back channel shite I'm not aware of I was really the only BOD memeber who suggested any changes in your plan and it was immdiately after that plan was propesed. All I was trying to do was make it as accesible as possible. It was also a suggestion, not me trying to control shit or make it my own. You then got instantly pissy so I said F it and let it be. I have no patience for that crap.

All I know of the IC chapter merging with ours is that there are more people in our area. I don't give two fracks about the money. As I've said before I'm of the mindset that this is a forum, not some club. I don't care about our funds and am of the opinion that any funds we have as a chapter should be used to either float the bill for swag for the members or cover an event for the members. Other than paying dues to keep the forum up and running I don't see why we need money, but thats how its been for a long time so I guess thats just how it is.

I was on the BOD back in the day. I've helped organize COFest before and other events. I was also there back in the day when You, Stang, and myself got fed up with nobody here going wheeling that we all went to another local forum. I helped that forum grow into a legit group of people that did meets and wheling trips together. You know where it is now? Its gone. I have a group text with a hadful of those former members and thats the extent of what has survived from that forum.

As I'm in town until Sunday fgeel free to hash things out in person. I'm going to make another paper cup mule and keep watching Tombstone.

Yuck. Sweet tea vodka sounds way better.
There were a few offers for edits, be it trails offered. Days. Directions to run. Etc etc. I get frustrated because nothing gets done. No talk at all. Then an idea is layer out - boom here ya go - and it’s not enough. It’s 100% more than what was had 5 minutes prior, but it’s not enough.
Never going to please everyone. That lesson was learned on that other .net spot. Just do it to it and if anyone shows great. If not **** em. But the trying to make every single person happy is what’s crushing this place.

The latest list, poll goes up tonight:
Alpine Loop
Bunce School Road
Bill Moore Lake
Birdseye Gulch
Black bear
Chinamans Gulch
Eagle Rock
“The Gulches:” Hacket/Metbury/Longwater, Illinois/Missouri/Long Hollow Rd/Fern Creek
Halfmoon gulch
Holy Cross
Imogene
Iron Chest
Kelly flats
Middle St Vrain/Coney Flats
Mosquito pass
Mt. Elbert
Mt Zion
Poughkeepsie
Red Cone/Webster Pass/Radical Hill
Sidewinder