• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rimrocker 5-25-27

I'd love to just gotta take my jeep on longer road trips to ensure I have the coming system up to par to get out there lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well, Murphy wasn't done from the weekend, and I had the first fender bender of my life today. Jeeps fine, but the court date is the 29th, and my 30th anniversary is the 28th, so I guess having fun is out for me. :(

Well, Murphy wasn't done from the weekend, and I had the first fender bender of my life today. Jeeps fine, but the court date is the 29th, and my 30th anniversary is the 28th, so I guess having fun is out for me. :(

They set your court date for 2027 ?

Is the last week!
Meeting at ConocoPhillips at 930 to roll at 10

2020 N Townsend Ave
Montrose, CO 81401

Is the last week!
Meeting at ConocoPhillips at 930 to roll at 10

2020 N Townsend Ave
Montrose, CO 81401
I won't be able to make it 😣. It sucks I REALLY wanted to do this treak. My wife got me a guided fly fishing trip that weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sounds like it’s just me tomorrow. I’ll check postings at 9am. If I don’t see anything I’m just going to hit dirt and make a run of it for Moab.

I'm looking forward to the pictures!

Trip report started.
4909d0c191c41d278b31e175a5d45d6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back