• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ flat flares, AFE cold air intake, tail lights, spacers, etc....

turbobrick

NAXJA Forum User
I bought these Bushwacker flat fender flares last year. They fit awesome, and provided way more clearance than the stock flares. We're working on an exo cage with integrated flares so unfortunately, these don't fit anymore. No major damage, a couple nicks here and there. I drilled a couple extra holes in the part that is underneath the flare itself to help mount the flares to my rear quarter panels since they were bent. The outer flare covers it once installed. $225 obo

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_7562.jpg

This is an AFE cold air for Jeep XJ, from '91-'01 according to the manufacturer. It was on the Jeep for a few months, not long enough for the filter to even need a cleaning. I had to switch to a cowl intake so this won't fit anymore. $150 obo

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_8861.jpg

Up next, 2 pair of '97+ XJ tail lights. They are all in great shape, and one pair includes the bulbs and sockets with wire pig tails. A couple of the lights are missing the lower tab, but they stay in place just fine without. $20 per pair obo.

IMG_5838.jpg

One set 5x4.5 spacers one inch thick. $50 obo.

IMG_6971.jpg

Moroso battery box. $5

IMG_6896.jpg

All items are located in Carson City, NV. I will ship for just the cost of shipping, and I do travel to Sacramento/Bay Area pretty often so delivery is possible.

Back