• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

keeping XJ and the DD

dandecicco

NAXJA Forum User
WAHOO! Wife gave me the go-ahead to keep my daily driver and my XJ. (convinced her that we would just have another car payment after we bought her a new house if. I sold my F150, and then there is the cost of another Jeep and the mods and the time and the . . .we would just be making more payments) I actually convinced the woman. Or is she playing me? Hummmmmmm. Oh well, either way I am happy!

That's great news Dan. I just tell my wife that I'm trying to sell 2 of my 4 jeeps, but I really am, I'm just asking a bit much for them. :laugh3: No, seriously I do need to sell them, my 89' XJ and 85' CJ7 buggy.

dandecicco said:
WAHOO! Wife gave me the go-ahead to keep my daily driver and my XJ. (convinced her that we would just have another car payment after we bought her a new house if. I sold my F150, and then there is the cost of another Jeep and the mods and the time and the . . .we would just be making more payments) I actually convinced the woman. Or is she playing me? Hummmmmmm. Oh well, either way I am happy!

Cool deal Dan. Now aren't you glad you didn't give away that D44?

Back