• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Testing the Waters....96 XJ 4 sale

96xjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 96 Country model XJ with lots of extras....5" lift 3" superlift w/ 2" spacer and 1.5" greasable shackles and 1/2" block (not installed), AJ's rock rails, home built front winch bumper, no front sway bar (but I do have it), no carpet, gas tank skid, front skid (not installed), 1" Tcase Drop, Tcase Skid (not installed), after market LCA's but stock lenth, optima red top battery (not installed), 4.11 gears (not installed), fenders trimmed front and rear,
5-31x10.50 BFG AT KO's all on matching chromed steel rims, 1 old style BFG AT 31x10.50 w/o rim, home made "ghetto" roof rack, rear trailer hitch as tow point, and basicly ANYTHING jeep I have laying around that I can't remeber.....like I have a 2" AAL and 2" block, stock front bumper, bla, bla, bla..stuff I bought and have not used, or stock stuff removed and not disposed of.

Not the problems....The front end R&P is tore to pieces, which is why I have the 4.11's to install, there is a fuel leak at the filter, filter just needs replacing and line needs tightning, current battery is DEAD but I have the optima to install, Trans or Tcase has a leak unsure which, passenger side hub has issues needs replacing, axle shafts are out of the front, they are in the rear hatch, i started dissasebly to install gears, likewise rear has no gear fluid in it, started to prep for gear install.

Due to some of the issues this truck would need to be towed. It would make an AWSOME teail rig, or for some one who wants to put some money and TLC into it it cuold ba a daily driver. It is located in Clarksville, TN. For a small fee plus fuel I would be willing to deliver to a reasonable point. reasonable would be within 100 miles. I am asking $4000 for the Jeep have put my heart into this jeep for the past 2 years plus and don't really want to sell but I am in the army and due to schools and deployment I don't have the time or money to put into it right now. I would rather see some one have it who will use it that see it sit in my driveway.
as the post says I am testing the waters Email me at [email protected] or IM with your Email if interested and we can talk. I have PIX available for anyone interested.

No takers or even nibbles. I guess the price is to high. How about $3500 plus I will deliver with-in 100 miles for just fuel cost. This cherokee runs strong, it has around 120,000 miles on it and oils was changed regular. It has a fairly new alternater and water pump, Nov 2003. It was parked in Dec 03 when the front R & P broke. I know someone wants a cherokee for offroad use. again Email [email protected] or IM here Fred

It is a country .... 4door, 4.0 engine, very strong, never had any engine problems, NP242 Tcase, thats the selectrac, it operates with no issues, not totally sure what transmission is in it, but minus the leak it has no problems, no slippage or anything. It is a strong rig.

Back