• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fishin' for suckers, I mean stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondo Bat

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling these here stickers, I'm a member over at www.ifsja.org (Full Size Jeeps) I have to make these 200 at a time, so I'm trying to get enough people on board to print them, I figured you guys might also be interested.
0000bump.jpg

I may be totaly out of my place here, I already have about 60 orders, so I'm crusing other forums for the remaning 140.

price for the top one is 8 bucks, if you pay with personal check, 7 bucks if you pay with paypal. Bottom one wont be for sale unless I get a lot of requests for it.
email me if you want one...
[email protected]

Thanks for your time
Patrick.

make a sticker that says "lift it 'cause fat girls can't jump" and i will buy 10 of those

Mondo Bat said:
I'm selling these here stickers, I'm a member over at www.ifsja.org (Full Size Jeeps) I have to make these 200 at a time, so I'm trying to get enough people on board to print them, I figured you guys might also be interested.
0000bump.jpg

I may be totaly out of my place here, I already have about 60 orders, so I'm crusing other forums for the remaning 140.

price for the top one is 8 bucks, if you pay with personal check, 7 bucks if you pay with paypal. Bottom one wont be for sale unless I get a lot of requests for it.
email me if you want one...
[email protected]

Thanks for your time
Patrick.

Oh man! I want one of the bottom ones!

Id take a few stickers of the fat chick one as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back