• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IRO long arm X-Member

aparke4

NAXJA Forum User
I have a like new crossmember from ironrock offroad... unfortunatly the way the mounts are located are too inboard for my long arm setup... so it has only been bolted together for mock up

i also had some pre-existing bracketry just forward of the stock 2 bolt mounting locations and had to cut of the tab for the third bolt tie in. i was going to go back and add more bolts through the uni rails but the x member did not work... so it will bolt up with the stock bolts but you will need to add your own metal to allow more x member tie in points... i would not run this x member with the only 4 stock bolts unless it is for mock up...

anyways i have the grade 8 hardware thatthe x member comes with and two bolts for the heims which are stock bolts for a (3.0 inch) heim

175 obo plus shipping

pics to come if needed ... just imagine the third hole per side tab cut off

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merc...IROR&Product_Code=IR-XCPSFA&Category_Code=PFX

Back