• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New weight loss!! 7#/day

SCW

NAXJA Forum User
You fat boys should try this sometime, I lost 7# today and I don't think I'm done yet, still another hour of legal weight loss time for me.

step 1- wake up with a headache and sour stomach
step 2- go to work anyway, not feeling well
step 3- experience water-a$$ on the sh!tter
step 4-12 repeat step 3
step 13- when you think you can make it, jump in the car and head for home. It's a 30min drive, good luck
step 14- Make it? I did. Find the best seat in the house and get comfy
step 15-22 You guess.....Even Ray Charles can see what's coming next
step 23 post on NAXJA :D :D

Oops, gotta run. Glad this is a laptop with wireless, I can post again in just a minute.....

That's better. Just thinking about Hillary. Maybe I'll get a bumper sticker "Blast a dukie for Hillary".

Should be something for B. Hussein Obama too. I'm sure I'll think of something.

that sucks and all, but talk to any of the guys that have deployed overseas.
Gastro-Intestinal Disease or "gastro" if you prefer. One buddy counted 27 times by 1600... and another 11 till he got to sleep finally.
I lucked out first tour, nothing, second I wasn't so lucky. I feel your pain, remember to dab, not wipe, it helps.

lol yea, the bubblegut does suck.

many a times you wake up and go OH SHIT and make the mad dash. luckily enough such as not happened while flying yet

Got dysentery back in the Philippines, lost close to 40# in about 2 weeks. My back door felt like an open manhole..... 10 of us got it on the boat and they medivac'd us off.

Back